The Radio Rentals story began with a single shopfront in Market Street, Sydney in 1937. Today, Radio Rentals is Australia’s leading household appliance, technology and furniture rental company with over 90 stores Australia wide and a team of more than 500 valued employees.In South Australia, the business is known as 'RR Rentlo Reinvented' (as another, unrelated entity trades under the name Radio Rentals in that state). Along the way, we’ve seen vast changes in technology. From the radiogram to black and white television, colour TV, VCR and DVD players to the digital age and smartphones. One thing has always remained the same: our commitment to bringing the best brands and the latest furniture, whitegoods and technology to suit every budget and lifestyle.
What does Radio Rentals Do?
At Radio Rentals, we make life easier by giving customers affordable access to essential household items and technology. We offer flexible pricing and terms to suit most needs and circumstances with an extensive range of quality products from some of Australia’s most trusted brands.
Our range includes:
- Refrigerator and washing machine rentals
- High definition, 3D and Smart TVs for hire
- Computers, laptops, tablets and Apple for rent
- Furniture rentals – lounge, dining, bedroom and office
- Smartphone hire – iPhone, Galaxy and Thorn
- Home theatre and audio systems
- Exercise equipment for rent – treadmills, ellipticals and spin bikes
- Must-have heaters, air-conditioners and Dyson Range for hire
The Radio Rentals Difference
Radio Rentals is different from other rental companies. We’re all about giving you a fair go. Whether you’re setting up your first home or looking to upgrade your existing home contents, we make it easy for you to afford the things you want without having to wait or outlay lots of money. There’s no deposit required – all we ask is your first month’s rental payment on delivery. And with our exclusive Rent, Try, $1* Buy™ plan on 24, 36 and 48 month rental (product dependant), you can make us a written offer at the end of the rental term to own a similar product for just $1.
Responsible Rental Policy
At Radio Rentals when we say we’ll give you a fair go, we mean it, that’s why we have so many loyal customers.
Our Responsible Rental Policy is our commitment to you and includes the following:
- Applications are assessed on your current situation and capacity to pay
- We will never over commit you - it’s not in your interest, or ours
- We offer you flexible options to support your changing lifestyle
- If you are having problems meeting your commitments you can contact our support hotline on 1300 600 650
- We are compliant with all credit legislation
- Radio Rentals is backed by the security of the Thorn Group
- At Radio Rentals, you can rely on getting a fair go
You deserve a fair go, so why not deal with a company that focuses on your present, not your past? Call us today on 1300 617 862, check out our products online, or visit your local Radio Rentals store and discover why so many Australians choose to rent their furniture, household appliances and technology through Radio Rentals.
‘At Radio Rentals we’ll give you a ‘Fair Go’!”
James Marshall, Managing Director & CEO, Thorn Group