Rent any item & go into the draw to WIN a $3000 travel voucher
Thorn Australia Pty Ltd trading as Radio Rentals (RR Rentlo Reinvented in South Australia) (the Promoter) is running a promotion where one (1) $3000 Flight Centre travel voucher is available to WIN.
How to Enter
Entry is only available to applications received between 12 am and 11:59 pm AEDT on Thursday 14th December 2017 that are approved & installed by Wednesday January 31st 2018. All eligible applications will be automatically entered into the draw to WIN the prize
One (1) $3000 Flight Centre voucher available to WIN
Conditions of Entry
- One (1) entry per person is allowed.
- Any products in the range can be rented in order for a customer to qualify to automatically enter into the prize draw.
- Entrants must be 18 years of age or older.
- Entries must be Australian residents.
- Thorn Australia Pty Ltd employees and their immediate family members are not eligible to enter.
- Entry is only available to applications received between 12 am and 11:59 pm AEDT on Thursday 14 December 2017 that are approved & installed by Wednesday January 31st 2018. All eligible applications will be automatically entered into the draw to WIN the prize
- The prize is not transferrable
- The Promoter will randomly draw and announce the winner on Wednesday February 14th 2018 after the end of the promotion.
- Should the prize remain unclaimed or the winner remain un-contactable for a period of 3 months from the original date of announcement of the winner, there will be a redraw whereby a winner of the unclaimed prize will be selected by the Promoter on Monday 14th May 2018. The location of the decision will be Level 1, 62 Hume Highway, Chullora, New South Wales.
- A manager of the promoter will randomly select the winners via a barrel draw on February 14th 2018 at 12pm. The location of the decision will be Level 1, 62 Hume Highway, Chullora, New South Wales.
- Once the winner is selected they will be notified by email and phone call on 14 February 2018
- The prize winner will be published on the company website in the week beginning 19th February 2018, once the winner has been individually notified and prize accepted.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any entrant who tampers with the entry process or who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
- The Promoter’s decision will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications that may arise from the prize winnings. Independent financial advice should be sought.
- No responsibility is accepted for late, lost or misdirected entries.
- The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever that is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for personal injury which is suffered or sustained, as a result of taking any of the prizes, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
- Prizes, including any unused portions are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash, unless otherwise indicated. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the prize values.
- The Promoter collects entrants' personal information in order to conduct the promotion. If the information requested is not provided, the entrant may not participate in the competition.
- If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
a) how entrants can seek access to the personal information the Promoter holds about them and seek the correction of such information; and
b) how entrants can complain about a breach of privacy and how the Promoter will deal with such a complaint.
- By entering the competition, unless otherwise advised, each entrant also agrees that the Promoter may use the entrant’s personal information or disclose it to other organisations that may use it in any media for future promotional, marketing and publicity purposes without any further reference, payment or other compensation to the entrant
The Promoter is Thorn Australia Pty Ltd trading as Radio Rentals (RR Rentlo Reinvented in South Australia) ACN 008 454 439 of Level 1, 62 Hume Highway, Chullora, New South Wales. Telephone: (02) 9101 5000. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Permit Number: LTPS/17/20323