80th Birthday Facebook Competition Terms and Conditions
Thorn Australia Pty Ltd trading as Radio Rentals (RR Rentlo Reinvented in South Australia) (the Promoter) is running a promotion on Facebook with a prize total of $699.00. There will be one (1) T9 Thorn 4G Smartphone to give away.
How to Enter
- Entrants are required to submit what their favourite piece of throwback technology is, along with a reason why. This can be supported by an original image that the entrant took of the technology.
- Entrants must submit their entry in the form of a comment in the comments section of the advertisement on Facebook.
- The winner will be chosen by the marketing department, based on the creativity and originality of the submission. This could include, but is not limited to, an original image submission that the entrant took of the throwback technology, accompanied by a creative and entertaining reason outlining why that is their favourite piece of throwback technology.
- There will be one (1) T9 Thorn 4G Smartphone to give away, valued at $699.00.
Conditions of Entry
- One (1) entry per person is allowed.
- Submissions cannot be of an explicit nature.
- Entrants must be 18 years of age or older.
- Competition excludes South Australian residents.
- Thorn Australia Pty Ltd employees and their immediate family members are not eligible to enter.
- The promotion starts 9am AEST Monday 21st August 2017 and ends at 5pm AEST on Thursday 21st September 2017.
- The prize will be drawn at 1/100 Dover Street, Cremorne, VIC, 3121 on 22nd September 2017.
- The winner will be notified on completion of the promotion via private message on Facebook asking them to provide their details to organise prize delivery.
- The prize will be delivered to the winner on Friday 6th October 2017.
- The Promoter reserves the right to extend this promotion and all other dates accordingly.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any entrant who tampers with the entry process or who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
- Should the prize remain unclaimed, or the winner remain uncontactable for a period of 3 months from the original date of announcement, there will be a redraw for a second chance draw whereby non-winning competition participants will be selected by a manager of the Promoter on 22nd December 2017 at 12pm. The location of the draw will be at 1/100 Dover Street, Cremorne, VIC, 3121.
- The Promoter’s decision will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications that may arise from the prize winnings. Independent financial advice should be sought.
- No responsibility is accepted for late, lost or misdirected entries.
- The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever that is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for personal injury which is suffered or sustained, as a result of taking any of the prizes, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
- The general prize including any unused portions are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash, unless otherwise indicated. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the prize values.
- The Promoter collects entrants' personal information in order to conduct the promotion. If the information requested is not provided, the entrant may not participate in the competition.
- If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
- By entering the competition, unless otherwise advised, each entrant also agrees that the Promoter may use this information or disclose it to other organisations that may use it in any media for future promotional, marketing and publicity purposes without any further reference, payment or other compensation to the entrant.
- The Promoter is Thorn Australia Pty Ltd trading as Radio Rentals (RR Rentlo Reinvented in South Australia) ACN 008 454 439 of Level 1, 62 Hume Highway, Chullora, New South Wales. Telephone: (02) 9101 5000. Email: email@example.com