The Radio Rentals story began with a single shopfront in Market Street, Sydney in 1937. In South Australia, the business is known as 'RR Rentlo Reinvented' (as another, unrelated entity trades under the name Radio Rentals in that state). Along the way, we’ve seen vast changes in technology. From the radiogram to black and white television, colour TV, VCR and DVD players to the digital age and smartphones. One thing which has always remained the same is our commitment to bringing the best brands to our customers with ongoing customer support.
What does Radio Rentals Do?
At Radio Rentals, we make life easier by giving customers access to a range of products on rental terms, in a paperless and hassle free way.
Our range includes:
- High definition, Smart TVs for hire.
- Desktop computers, laptops, tablets and Mini-pc.
- Smartphone hire – iPhone and Samsung Galaxy.
- Home theatre systems, sound bars and headphones.
- Must-have Barrel, Handheld and Robot vacuums for hire.
- Entertainment via gaming consoles.
The Radio Rentals Difference
Radio Rentals offers solutions for differing circumstances, whether you’re setting up your first home or looking to upgrade your existing home contents, we make it easy for you to afford the things you want without having to outlay lots of money upfront. At Radio Rentals our commitment to you includes the following:
- We offer you rental options to support your changing lifestyle.
- Simple, paperless and hassle free application process.
Browse our product range and rental options online 24/7 for your convenience and discover why so many Australians choose to join the Radio Rentals community.