Crack The Code
Terms and Conditions
Thorn Australia Pty Ltd trading as Radio Rentals (RR Rentlo Reinvented in South Australia) (the Promoter) is running a promotion with prizes to the total of $237,114. There will be eighty six (86) prizes to give away (1 per store). Each prize is a 1x Thorn 55” 4K UHD TV valued at RRP $2,699.00. There will also be one (1) second chance draw of a $5,000 cash prize.
How to Enter
1. Customers are required to visit the store outlined in their crack the code card received in the post
2. Customer to locate the safe in the store and punch in the code to see if they have won
3. Non – winners will automatically go into the second chance draw to win the cash prize of $5,000
1. There will be eighty six (86) prize winners (1 per store), who will each win 1 x Thorn 55” 4K TV valued at RRP $2,699.00
2. There will be one (1) second chance draw, which is a $5,000 cash prize
Conditions of Entry
1. One (1) entry per person is allowed.
2. A code will be mailed out to eligible customers on or before 5th September 2016
3. Entrants must be 18 years of age or older.
4. Entries must be Australian residents.
5. Entrants must present their crack the code card to the store to be eligible to enter the promotion
6. If entrants do not have their card with them, they will not be able to participate on that specific day
7. There can only be one (1) winner per store
8. Entrants must surrender their crack the code card to a staff member once they have attempted to crack the code
5. Thorn Australia Pty Ltd employees and their immediate family members are not eligible to enter.
1. The promotion starts on 5rth September 2016 and ends at 5pm EST on 30th September 2016.
2. All entrants must come into store to crack the code between 5th September 2016 and 5pm EST and 30th September 2016 (inclusive).
3. General prizes (valued at $2,699 each) will be delivered to each store winner that cracked the code by 31st October 2016.
4. The Promoter will randomly select the one (1) second chance draw winner on Tuesday 11th October from all non-winning competition participants.
Second Chance Winner Selection
1. A manager of the promoter will randomly select the one (1) second chance draw winner via a barrel draw on Tuesday 11th October at 12pm. The location of the draw will be at Level 1, 62 Hume Highway, Chullora, New South Wales.
2. Once the one (1) second prize draw winner is selected they will be notified by phone call and email on Tuesday 11th October by 5pm EST.
3. The one (1) second chance draw prize winner will be published in an email to the entire company database that week (week commencing 10th October) and listed on the company website (radio-rentals.com.au), once the winner has been individually notified and accepted the prize.
4. The one (1) second chance draw winner will be sent their prize by 31st October 2016
1. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any entrant who tampers with the entry process or who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
2. Should a prize (whether it be the Thorn 55” 4K TV, or the $5,000 cash prize) remain unclaimed, or the winners remain uncontactable for a period of 3 months from the original date of announcement, there will be a redraw for a second chance draw whereby non-winning competition participants will be selected by a manager of the Promoter on 11th January 2016 at 12pm where the winner/s will receive a Thorn 55” TV or the $5,000 second draw cash prize. The location of the draw will be at Level 1, 62 Hume Highway, Chullora, New South Wales.
3. The Promoter’s decision will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
4. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications that may arise from the prize winnings. Independent financial advice should be sought.
5. No responsibility is accepted for late, lost or misdirected entries.
6. The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever that is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for personal injury which is suffered or sustained, as a result of taking any of the prizes, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
7. The general prize (valued at RRP $2,699) including any unused portions are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash, unless otherwise indicated. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the prize values.
8. The Promoter collects entrants' personal information in order to conduct the promotion. If the information requested is not provided, the entrant may not participate in the competition.
9. If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
10. By entering the competition, unless otherwise advised, each entrant also agrees that the Promoter may use this information or disclose it to other organisations that may use it in any media for future promotional, marketing and publicity purposes without any further reference, payment or other compensation to the entrant.
The Promoter is Thorn Australia Pty Ltd trading as Radio Rentals (RR Rentlo Reinvented in South Australia) ACN 008 454 439 of Level 1, 62 Hume Highway, Chullora, New South Wales. Telephone: (02) 9101 5000. Email: email@example.com
NSW permit No. LTPS/16/06558
ACT permit No. TP16/01630