Terms and Conditions
Thorn Australia Pty Ltd trading as Radio Rentals (RR Rentlo Reinvented in South Australia) (the Promoter) is running a promotion where one (1) LG 55” UHD OLED TV + LG 4.1 Channel 300W soundbar is available to win.
How to Enter
Entry is only available for all web related consumer lease applications with promo code ‘OLED17’ received and approved between 12am AEDST Monday 16th October 2017 and 11:59pm AEDST on Thursday 16th November 2017. The product must be installed by Thursday 30th November 2017. All eligible applications will be automatically entered into the draw to WIN.
There will be one (1) LG 55” UHD OLED TV + LG 4.1 Channel 300W soundbar, valued at $4898 available to WIN.
Conditions of Entry
- One (1) entry per person.
- Entrants must apply online to rent any product in the range, enter promo code ‘OLED17’ during the application process, be approved and have their item installed to qualify for automatic entry into the prize draw.
- Entrants must be 18 years of age or older.
- Entrants must be Australian residents.
- Thorn Australia Pty Ltd employees and their immediate family members are not eligible to enter draw.
- Entry is only available to web related consumer lease applications received and approved between 12am AEDST Monday 16th October 2017 and 11:59pm AEDST on Thursday 16th November 2017.
- The product must be installed by Thursday 30th November 2017.
- The Promoter will randomly draw and announce the winner on Thursday 7th December 2017 at 10am AEDST.
- Should any prize remain unclaimed or the winner remain un-contactable for a period of 3 months from the original date of announcement of the winner, there will be a redraw whereby a winner of the unclaimed prize will be selected by the Promoter on 7th March 2018. The location of the draw will be Level 1, 62 Hume Highway, Chullora, New South Wales.
- A manager of the promoter will randomly select the winner via a barrel draw on Thursday 7th December 2017 at 10am AEDST. The location of the draw will be Level 1, 62 Hume Highway, Chullora, New South Wales.
- Once the winner is selected they will be notified by email and telephone on Thursday 7th December 2017.
- The prize winner will be published on the company website, the following week (week commencing 11th December 2017) once the winner has been individually notified and they have accepted the prize.
- The prize will be delivered to the winner at their convenience from week commencing 18th December2017.
- Consumer lease applications are subject to separate terms and conditions, fees and satisfactory credit assessment.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any entrant who tampers with the entry process or who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
- The Promoter’s decision will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications that may arise from the prize winnings. Independent financial advice should be sought.
- No responsibility is accepted for late, lost or misdirected entries.
- The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever that is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for personal injury which is suffered or sustained, as a result of taking any of the prizes, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
- Prizes, including any unused portions are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash, unless otherwise indicated. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the prize values which are based on the manufacturer’s recommended retail price.
- If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
- The winners must, at the Promoter’s request, participate in all promotional activity (such as publicity and photography) surrounding the winning of any prize, free of charge, and they consent to the Promoter using their name and image in future promotional material.
- The Promoter may require winners to provide proof of identity, proof of age or proof of residency prior to collecting a prize.
- By entering the competition, unless otherwise advised, each entrant also agrees that the Promoter may use the entrant’s personal information or disclose it to other organisations that may use it in any media for future promotional, marketing and publicity purposes without any further reference, payment or other compensation to the entrant.
- a. How entrants can seek access to the personal information the Promoter holds about them and seek the correction of such information; and
- b. How entrants can complain about a breach of privacy and how the Promoter will deal with such a complaint.
The Promoter is Thorn Australia Pty Ltd trading as Radio Rentals (RR Rentlo Reinvented in South Australia) ABN 63 008 454 439 of Level 1, 62 Hume Highway, Chullora, New South Wales. Telephone: (02) 9101 5000. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
NSW Permit No: LTPS/17/18715