Radio Rentals Terms & Conditions – Spin to Win Competition, Kingaroy
The Promoter is Thorn Australia Pty Ltd (“Thorn”) trading as Radio Rentals (RR Rentlo Reinvented in South Australia) ABN 008 454 439 of Level 1, 62 Hume Highway, Chullora, New South Wales. Australian Credit Licence No. 383003.
Thorn is running a ’Spin to Win wheel’ promotion at Radio Rentals Kingaroy (8-18 Avoca Street, Kingaroy, QLD, 4610) with prizes to the total of $1,818.75. The promotion is to be run from 9am during the Grand Opening Event on Friday, 7th June 2019.
The first 25 valid consumer lease applications submitted in store during the Grand Opening Event will be selected to spin the wheel.
There are 25 prizes valued at a total of $1,818.75. The prizes are:
- 1x Apple iPad 2018, valued at $469 RRP
- 5x JBL Clip Speakers, valued at $79.95 each RRP
- 19 x $50 Visa Gift Cards
- The entrant must have completed a valid consumer lease application in store on the day of the Grand Opening Event to be eligible to enter the promotion.
- A consumer lease application is valid if all information required to assess the consumer lease application has been provided.
- Entrants will be notified on the spot if they may participate in the Spin to Win promotion.
- The prize will be determined by the spinning wheel.
- Once a prize is claimed its description will be removed from the wheel. If an entrant then lands on an empty space (spoke) they may spin the wheel again until they land on a prize.
- Prizes will be given to entrants immediately.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any entrant who tampers with the entry process or who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
- The Promoter’s decision will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications that may arise from the prize winnings. Independent financial advice should be sought.
- No responsibility is accepted for late, lost or misdirected entries.
- The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever that is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for personal injury which is suffered or sustained, as a result of taking or use of any of the prizes, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
- Prizes, including any unused portions are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash, unless otherwise indicated.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the prize values.
- The Promoter collects entrants' personal information in order to conduct the promotion. If the information requested is not provided, the entrant may not participate in the competition.
- If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law:
- to disqualify any entrant; or
- subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.