Mother's Day Jewellery Competition
Terms and Conditions
Thorn Australia Pty Ltd trading as Radio Rentals (RR Rentlo Reinvented in South Australia) (the Promoter) is running a promotion with a prize total of $27,900. The prizes will consist of eight (8) Jewellery packs valued between $2900 and $4150 each.
How to Enter
Entry is only available to web applications received and approved between 12 am AEST Wednesday 26th April 2017 and 11:59 pm AEST on Tuesday 9th May 2017. All eligible applications will be automatically entered into the draw to WIN 1 of the 8 prize packs.
There are 8 Jewellery packs valued between $2,900 - $4,150 each totalling $27,900.
Details of the available prize packs are:
1st prize: $4150
10ct White Gold Diamond ring, 9ct White Gold Freshwater pearl pendant, 9ct White Gold Freshwater pearl earrings, 9ct White Gold black pearl pendant with diamonds
2nd prize: $3999
10ct White Gold Diamond ring, 9ct White Gold black pearl pendant with diamonds,
Sterling Silver chain with Sth Sea Pearls, 9ct Yellow Gold link bracelet
3rd prize: $3980
10ct White Gold Engagement & Wedding Set, 9ct White Gold Freshwater pearl pendant, 9ct White Gold Freshwater pearl earrings, Sterling Silver bracelet with cubic zirconia, Sth Sea Pearls & rose gold plated charms
4th prize: $3630
10ct Yellow Gold Diamond ring, 9ct Yellow Gold link chain, Sterling Silver bracelet with cubic zirconia, Sth Sea pearls & rose gold plated charms, Black Freshwater Pearl necklace
5th prize: $3120
9ct White Gold Cubic Zirconia (c/z) ring, 14ct Yellow Gold &Fresh Water Pearl necklace, 9ct Yellow Gold double row diamond hoop earrings, Sterling Silver bracelet with cubic zirconia, Sth Sea pearls & rose gold plated charms
6th prize: $3080
9ct Yellow Gold Ruby & diamond ring, Black Freshwater Pearl necklace, Sterling Silver bracelet with cubic zirconia, Sth Sea Pearls & rose gold plated charms, 9ct Yellow Gold double row diamond hoop earrings
7th prize: $3050
9ct White Gold Blue topaz & diamond ring, Black Freshwater Pearl necklace, 9ct White Gold Blue topaz & diamond pendant, 14ct White Gold Diamond Earrings
8th prize: $2900
9ct Rose Gold (r/g) Garnet & diamond ring, Sterling Silver chain with Sth Sea Pearls, 9ct White Gold Blue topaz & diamond pendant, 9ct Yellow Gold link bracelet
Conditions of Entry
1. One (1) entry per person is allowed.
2. Entrants must apply online and be approved to rent any product in the range to qualify for automatic entry into the prize draw.
3. Entrants must be 18 years of age or older.
4. Entries must be Australian residents.
5. Thorn Australia Pty Ltd employees and their immediate family members are not eligible to enter.
1. Entry is only available to web applications received and approved between 12 am AEST Wednesday 26th April 2017 and 11:59 pm AEST on Tuesday 9th May 2017.
2. The Promoter will randomly draw and announce the winners on Wednesday 10th May 2017 at 10am AEST.
3. Should any prize remain unclaimed or the winner remain un-contactable for a period of 3 months from the original date of announcement of the winner, there will be a redraw whereby a winner of the unclaimed prize will be selected by the Promoter on Thursday 10th August 2017. The location of thedraw will be Level 1, 62 Hume Highway, Chullora, New South Wales.
1. A manager of the promoter will randomly select the winners via a barrel draw on Wednesday 10th May 2017 at 10am AEST. The location of the draw will be Level 1, 62 Hume Highway, Chullora, New South Wales.
2. Once the winners are selected they will be notified by email and telephone on Wednesday 10th May 2017.
3. The prize winners will be published on the company website, the following week (week commencing 15th May) once the winners have been individually notified and they have accepted the prize.
1. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any entrant who tampers with the entry process or who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
2. The Promoter’s decision will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
3. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications that may arise from the prize winnings. Independent financial advice should be sought.
4. No responsibility is accepted for late, lost or misdirected entries.
5. The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever that is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for personal injury which is suffered or sustained, as a result of taking any of the prizes, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
6. Prizes, including any unused portions are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash, unless otherwise indicated. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the prize values which are based on the manufacturer’s recommended retail price.
7. Jewellery sizes, quality and dimensions are provided as is and are non-negotiable and cannot be altered. If a prize is unavailable for any reason, the Promoter may substitute for that prize another item of equal or higher value as determined by the Promoter, subject to the approval of the relevant gaming authorities if required.
8. If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
9. The winners must, at the Promoter’s request, participate in all promotional activity (such as publicity and photography) surrounding the winning of any prize, free of charge, and they consent to the Promoter using their name and image in future promotional material.
10.The Promoter may require winners to provide proof of identity, proof of age or proof of residency prior to collecting a prize.
11. By entering the competition, unless otherwise advised, each entrant also agrees that the Promoter may use the entrant’s personal information or disclose it to other organisations that may use it in any media for future promotional, marketing and publicity purposes without any further reference, payment or other compensation to the entrant.
a. How entrants can seek access to the personal information the Promoter holds about them and seek the correction of such information; and
b. How entrants can complain about a breach of privacy and how the Promoter will deal with such a complaint.
The Promoter is Thorn Australia Pty Ltd trading as Radio Rentals (RR Rentlo Reinvented in South Australia) ACN 008 454 439 of Level 1, 62 Hume Highway, Chullora, New South Wales. Telephone: (02) 9101 5000. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
NSW permit No. LTPS/17/13500
ACT permit No. TP 17/00775