Radio Rentals New Year Cash Back Campaign Terms and Conditions
1. Thorn Australia Pty Ltd trading as Radio Rentals (RR Rentlo Reinvented in South Australia) (the promoter) is running a promotion where eligible customers who apply and are approved for a new consumer lease contract on 36 and 48 month terms for selected items will receive 20% - 50% cash back on the first three monthly rental payments.
2. The cash back value depends on the category of the item leased:
• 50% cash back on furniture
• 40% cash back on appliances, cooling and vacuum
• 30% cash back on TV and audio
• 20% cash back on computing, including Predator items.
3. The offer is available on applications received between 26 December 2018 and 2 February 2019, and approved and installed by 2 March 2019 (offer period).
4. To the extent of any inconsistency between these terms and conditions and any other reference to this offer, these terms and conditions prevail.
1. To be eligible, a customer must apply for a new 36 or 48 month consumer lease, have the application approved and installed during the offer period and make all payments on the due date for the first three months.
2. Offer excludes mobile phones and tablets. Offer includes Predator items, but all other gaming is excluded.
3. Eligible products can be found on the Radio Rentals website https://www.radio-rentals.com.au/
Terms and Conditions of Entry
1. The offer is available subject to the promoter’s standard consumer lease terms and conditions.
2. Consumer lease applications are subject to satisfactory credit assessment, including credit checks.
3. Not to be used in conjunction with any other offer and not available to Thorn employees.
4. Offer excludes all hardship contract variations.
5. Cash back offer available on first three months of rental payments only.
6. A late payment notice will be issued for any missed payments. If a customer does not make the payment within 7 days of the original due date they will not be eligible for the offer.
7. Cash back will only be in the form of a pre-paid Visa Gift Card. Visa Gift Card terms and conditions apply. See https://ichoose.mycardplace.com for full details.
8. Fees may apply for cash withdrawals from pre-paid Visa Gift Cards.
9. Eligible customers will be automatically sent a pre-paid Visa Gift Card 2-8 weeks after the cash back period.
10. Customers must activate their Visa Gift Card online at https://ichoose.mycardplace.com before use. Visa Gift Card is valid for use for 1 year after activation.
11. The Radio Rentals Visa Gift Card, including any unused portion, is not transferable or exchangeable.
12. Product issuer for Radio Rentals Visa Gift Card is Heritage Bank Limited ABN 32 087 652 024 AFSL/ACL No. 240984 pursuant to a license from Visa Worldwide Pte Ltd.
13. The promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of all eligible applications and to disqualify any application not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
14. The promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications that may arise from this offer.
15. The promoter is not liable for any loss or damage whatsoever that is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for personal injury which is suffered or sustained, as a result of taking part in this offer, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
The Promoter is Thorn Australia Pty Ltd trading as Radio Rentals (RR Rentlo Reinvented in South Australia) ACN 008 454 439 of Level 1, 62 Hume Highway, Chullora, New South Wales. Telephone: (02) 9101 5000. Email: email@example.com. Australian Credit License No. 383003.