Radio Rentals Terms & Conditions – Prize Giveaway Promotion, Northgate
The Promoter is Thorn Australia Pty Ltd (“Thorn”) trading as Radio Rentals (RR Rentlo Reinvented in South Australia) ABN 008 454 439 of Level 1, 62 Hume Highway, Chullora, New South Wales. Australian Credit Licence No. 383003.
Thorn is running a prize giveaway promotion at Radio Rentals Northgate (Northgate Shopping Centre, 387-393 Main Road, Glenorchy, TAS, 7010). The promotion will run from 10am on the day of the event on 25th July 2019 and run until 2pm, or until all prizes are claimed, whichever occurs sooner.
The first 10 consumer lease applications that are submitted throughout the duration of the event will be selected to choose a prize giveaway. The products available will depend on the stock level at the Northgate store.
The first 10 applicants will have the option to choose from the below products:
- SA0013 Kambrook Steam Iron – RRP $39.95 – 3x units available
- SA0014 Kambrook 1.7L Kettle – RRP $29.95 – 2x units available
- SA0015 Kambrook Toaster – RRP $39.95 – 4x units available
- SA0016 Russell Hobbs 1.5L Stick – RRP $49.95 – 6x units available
- SA0019 Russell Hobbs Toaster – RRP $59.95 – 4x units available
- SA0020 Russell Hobbs 1.7L Kettle - RRP $49.95 – 2x units available
- SA0021 Russell Hobbs Iron IQ Ultra – RRP $119.95 – 6x units available
- SA0022 Russell Hobbs Iron Impact – RRP $69.95 – 6x units available
Stock levels as at 18 July 2019. Product availability subject to change on 25 July 2019.
- The entrant must have completed a valid consumer lease application in store on the day of the Northgate Birthday Event to be eligible to enter the promotion.
- A consumer lease application is valid if all information required to assess the consumer lease application has been provided.
- Entrants will be notified on the spot if they are eligible to the bonus small appliance.
- Entrants will have the option to choose from a selected range of small appliances at the Northgate store. There are limited units for each individual product.
- Prizes will be given to entrants immediately.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any entrant who tampers with the entry process or who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
- The Promoter’s decision will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications that may arise from the prize winnings. Independent financial advice should be sought.
- No responsibility is accepted for late, lost or misdirected entries.
- The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever that is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for personal injury which is suffered or sustained, as a result of taking or use of any of the prizes, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
- Prizes, including any unused portions are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash, unless otherwise indicated.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the prize values.
- The Promoter collects entrants' personal information in order to conduct the promotion. If the information requested is not provided, the entrant may not participate in the competition.
- If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law:
- to disqualify any entrant; or
- subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.