VISA Competition | Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
Thorn Australia Pty Ltd trading as Radio Rentals (RR Rentlo Reinvented in South Australia) (the Promoter) is running a promotion with prizes to the total of $15,000. The prize includes a major prize of 1x $10,000 VISA gift card and second prize of 1 x $5,000 VISA gift card.
How to Enter
1. Fill out an application online, apply over the phone or in store between Monday 27th February 2017 and Saturday 29th April 2017 and if approved before the end date, and you will be automatically entered into the draw to win one of the prizes.
1. There will be 2 prize winners for the VISA gift cards valued at a total of $15,000 (1st prize 1 x $10,000 gift card and 2nd prize 1 x $5,000 gift card)
Conditions of Entry
1. One (1) entry per person is allowed.
2. Entrants must apply for, and be approved to rent any new product in the range in order to qualify to be automatically entered into the prize draw.
3. Entrants must be 18 years of age or older.
4. Entries must be Australian residents.
5. Thorn Australia Pty Ltd employees and their immediate family members are not eligible to enter.
1. The promotion starts on 27th February 2017 and ends at 11:59pm EST on 29th April 2017.
2. All entries must be received between 27th February 2017 and 29th April 2017 (inclusive).
3. Entry is only available in store, phone and web applications received and approved between 12am on Monday 27th February 2017 and 11:59pm Saturday 29th April 2017. All approved applications will be automatically entered into the draw to WIN the prizes.
4. The Promoter will randomly select and announce the winners on 4th May 2017 at 12pm.
5. Should the prize remain unclaimed or the winner un-contactable for a period of 3 months from the original date of announcement of the winner, there will be a redraw whereby a winner of the unclaimed prize will be selected by the Promoter on Friday 4th August 2017 12pm. The location of the decision will be Level 1, 62 Hume Highway, Chullora, New South Wales.
1. An independent person will randomly select the winners via barrel draw on 4th May 2017 at 12pm. The location of the decision will be Level 1, 62 Hume Highway, Chullora, New South Wales.
2. Once the winners are selected they will be notified by email and phone call on 5th May 2017.
3. The two (2) prize winners of the VISA gift cards will be published in an email to the entire company database the following week (week commencing 8th May) and listed on the company website, once winners have been individually notified and accepted the prize.
4. Prizes will be sent to the winners via registered post by Friday 12th May 2017.
1. Visa prepaid gift cards terms and conditions apply. See uchoosegiftcard.com.au for terms & conditions
2. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any entrant who tampers with the entry process or who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
3. The Promoter’s decision will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
4. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications that may arise from the prize winnings. Independent financial advice should be sought.
5. No responsibility is accepted for late, lost or misdirected entries.
6. The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever that is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for personal injury which is suffered or sustained, as a result of taking any of the prizes, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
7. Prizes, including any unused portions are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash, unless otherwise indicated. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the prize values.
8. The Promoter collects entrants' personal information in order to conduct the promotion. If the information requested is not provided, the entrant may not participate in the competition.
9. If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
10. By entering the competition, unless otherwise advised, each entrant also agrees that the Promoter may use this information or disclose it to other organisations that may use it in any media for future promotional, marketing and publicity purposes without any further reference, payment or other compensation to the entrant.
The Promoter is Thorn Australia Pty Ltd trading as Radio Rentals (RR Rentlo Reinvented in South Australia) ACN 008 454 439 of Level 1, 62 Hume Highway, Chullora, New South Wales. Telephone: (02) 9101 5000. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
NSW permit No. LTPS-17-11491
ACT permit No. TP 17/00273