Radio Rentals Terms & Conditions – ‘Voice of Customer’ Coles Voucher Promotion
Thorn Australia Pty Ltd trading as Radio Rentals (RR Rentlo Reinvented in South Australia) (the Promoter) is running a Coles Myer $200 gift voucher prize promotion for customers who complete an online Radio Rentals ‘Voice of Customer’ research survey (the Survey). The promotion will have a total prize pool of up to $5,000 worth of $200 Coles Myer gift vouchers which will be awarded as prizes from 1st December 2017 and 1st December 2018.
How to Enter
- Thorn will determine, at its sole discretion, which customers are eligible to complete the Survey. Eligible customers will be sent the details of how to enter the promotion.
- Entrants must fully complete an online Survey for the relevant campaign during the promotion period.
- Customers will be told when the relevant campaign will commence and end. The promotion period will occur between 1st December 2017 and 1st December 2018.
- Entrants will automatically be entered into the draw on completion of the Survey during the promotion period.
- There will be multiple prizes valued at $200 in a total prize pool of up to $5,000.
- Each winner will win a $200 Coles Myer voucher.
Terms and Conditions of Entry
- One entry per person is allowed per campaign.
- Entrants must complete the full Survey between the relevant campaign dates to be eligible.
- Thorn Australia Pty Ltd employees and their immediate family members are not eligible to enter.
- The promotion periods will run between 1st December 2017 and 1st December 2018.
- The dates of each individual campaign which will run during the promotion period will be communicated to the entrants.
- A manager of the promoter will randomly select the winners via a barrel draw within 2 weeks after each relevant campaign period has ended. The location of the draw is Thorn Group Head Office Level 1, 62 Hume Hwy Chullora NSW 2190.
- Once the winners are selected they will be notified by telephone and email within 2 weeks.
- The winners will be published on the Radio Rentals website www.radio-rentals.com.au.
- The prizes will be delivered to the winners at a convenient time for the winners.
Second Chance Winner Selection
- Should a prize remain unclaimed or the winners remain uncontactable for a period of 3 months from the original date of announcement of the winner, there will be a redraw whereby the winner of the unclaimed prize will be selected by a manager of the Promoter. The location of the decision will be Level 1, 62 Hume Hwy Chullora NSW.
- Coles Myer gift card Terms and Conditions apply. Visit http://www.giftcards.com.au/Gift-Card-Terms-of-Use.aspx
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any entrant who tampers with the entry process or who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
- The Promoter’s decision will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications that may arise from the prize winnings. Independent financial advice should be sought.
- No responsibility is accepted for late, lost or misdirected entries.
- The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever that is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for personal injury which is suffered or sustained, as a result of taking or use of any of the prizes, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
- Prizes, including any unused portions are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash, unless otherwise indicated. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the prize values.
- If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
a. how entrants can seek access to the personal information the Promoter holds about them and seek the correction of such information; and
b. how entrants can complain about a breach of privacy and how the Promoter will deal with such a complaint.
- By entering the competition, unless otherwise advised, each entrant also agrees that the Promoter may use the entrants personal information or disclose it to other organisations that may use it in any media for future promotional, marketing and publicity purposes without any further reference, payment or other compensation to the entrant.
- The Promoter is Thorn Australia Pty Ltd trading as Radio Rentals (RR Rentlo Reinvented in South Australia) ACN 008 454 439 of Level 1, 62 Hume Highway, Chullora, New South Wales. Australian Credit Licence 383003. Telephone: (02) 9101 5000. Email: email@example.com
NSW permit No. LTPM/17/02560