Terms & Conditions
Thorn Australia Pty Ltd trading as Radio Rentals (RR Rentlo Reinvented in South Australia) (the Promoter) is running a TV prize promotion for customers who complete an online Radio Rentals ‘Voice of Customer’ research survey (the Survey). The prize includes 1 x Thorn 50” 4K TV valued $1,399.
How to Enter
- Entry is only be available for residents of QLD, NSW and TAS.
- Thorn will determine, at its sole discretion, which of its customers are eligible to complete the Survey. Eligible customers will be sent the details of how to enter the promotion.
- Entrants must fully complete the Survey between the promotion period Wednesday, 1st November 2017 to Thursday , 30th November 2017.
- Entrants will automatically be entered into the draw on completion of the Survey during the promotion period.
- The winner will win a Thorn 50" 4K TV valued at $1,399.
Terms And Conditions of Entry
- One entry per person is allowed.
- Entrants must complete the full Survey during the promotion period.
- There can only be one winner.
- Thorn Australia Pty Ltd employees and their immediate family members are not eligible to enter.
- The promotion period will be between Wednesday, 1st November 2017 to Thursday, 30th November 2017.
- The promotion will start at 9am AEDT Wednesday, 1st November 2017 and end at 11:59pm on Thursday, 30th November 2017, AEDT.
- All entries must be received before 11:59 pm Thursday 30th October 2017, AEDT.
- A manager of the promoter will randomly select the winner via barrel draw on Friday 8th December at 11am AEDT. The location of the selection is Thorn Group Head Office Level 1, 62 Humer Hwy Chullora NSW 2190.
- Once the winner is selected they will be notified by telephone and email by Friday 15th December 2017.
- The winner will be published on the Radio Rentals website www.radio-rentals.com.au
- The prize will be delivered to the winner at a convinent time for the winner.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any entrant who tampers with the entry process or who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
- Should a prize remain unclaimed or the winners remain uncontactable for a period of 3 months from the original date of announcement of the winner, there will be a redraw whereby the winner of the unclaimed prize will be s elected by a manager of the Promoter on the 8th March 2018. The location of the decision will be Level 1, 62 Hume Hwy Chullora NSW.
- The Promoter’s decision will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications that may arise from the prize winnings. Independent financial advice should be sought.
- No responsibility is accepted for late, lost or misdirected entries.
- The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever that is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for personal injury which is suffered or sustained, as a result of taking or use of any of the prizes, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
- Prizes, including any unused portions are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash, unless otherwise indicated. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the prize values which are based on the manufacturer’s recommended retail price.
- If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
- The winner must, at the Promoter’s request, participate in all promotional activity (such as publicity and photography) surrounding the winning of the prize, free of charge, and they consent to the Promoter using their name and image in any media for future promotional, marketing and publicity purposes without any further reference, payment or other compensation to the entrant.
- By entering the competition, unless otherwise advised, each entrant also agrees that the Promoter may use the entrant’s personal information or disclose it to other organisations that may use it in any media for future promotional, marketing and publicity purposes without any further reference, payment or other compensation to the entrant.
- b. how entrants can complain about a breach of privacy and how the Promoter will deal with such a complaint.
The Promoter is Thorn Australia Pty Ltd trading as Radio Rentals (RR Rentlo Reinvented in South Australia) ACN 008 454 439 of Level 1, 62 Hume Highway, Chullora, New South Wales. Australian Credit Licence 383003. Telephone: (02) 9101 5000. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
NSW permit No. LTPS/17/18509